POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP take 4 (250 kb) : IRTC WIP take 4 (250 kb) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 06:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC WIP take 4 (250 kb)
From: JRG
Date: 5 Jun 2001 12:34:48
Message: <3b1d0a28@news.povray.org>
I didn't have much spare time this week, so I've changed just a few things:
the light of the bulb now should be right. I tried area_light in the photons
block, but I lost the caustics. So I turned it off, but the caustics still
look poor compared to the previous scenes :-( .
Now the table looks much more dirty (even too much...) and I changed the
wood texture of the wall (the previous one was too warm).
Not sure if the smoke is right now...
And I've changed the clock.
Still to do:
spare parts of the spider-bot.
maybe some nut.
some other tools (have no idea which, suggestions needed!).
small paring-knife for the pencil.
rubber for the pencil.
image map for the book (this one is meant to be temporary).
sketches made directly on the table planks by the scientist (math formulae
et similia...).
scientist's breakfast left in his workbench...
Comments welcome.
JRG.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: